She’s saying something.
2. To talk about your feet.
3. To see how well you like wearing heels, or how you prefer to wear heels to be at school or work.
4. When you have a conversation with someone, say “How do I tell the others?
5. When you sit on the sofa, the sofa is your feet.
6. When you sit down on the coffee table, the coffee is your feet.
7. To see if there’s anything inside the sofa.
8. To see how your feet respond to different temperatures on the floor, or heat or cold.
9. To notice how much air has been compressed as you walk.
10. To imagine what you used to wear when you used to go to the movies.
11. To see how your feet may look in a different colour.
12. When you look on a magazine, look at the picture, and ask the photographer what shoes he or she wore.
13. To sit up straight at your computer and to get a feeling of how your legs and feet are feeling.
14. To see how your feet may look with different colours around the office.
15. To look at pictures you’ve taken online.
16. To see how your hands/handsomeness matches your feet.
17. To see how your feet will look if you want to keep running.
18. To feel what your toes feel when you run.
19. To touch a nail with your toes to hear if it’s dry.
20. To feel different smells and flavours.
21. To give a hug to a friend.
22. To taste what your lips taste.
23. To see what you can see of a picture.
24. To touch a wall with your toes, or any part of a wall.
25. To taste a lemon peel.
26. To use chalk to mark areas as good for foot exercise.
27. To take a nap and look on at your feet.
28. To feel how you feel when you eat.
29. To tell when you’re late to school.
30. To take a picture of your foot.
31. To say thank you for buying the shoes and shoes that you use for work or school or for the first week of school.
watch videos and make money online, how to make money selling photos of your feet, do youtube music videos make money, sell photos make money, take a picture of receipt earn money