Here are the best life coaches that made us happy (but aren’t actually great at giving good solutions):
1) Robert Greene, author of How to Fail Fast
What would he have said? I would definitely love to know. Maybe this could have been a book. He is an excellent coach and I was lucky to be able to become friends with him. He helps people with almost any issue.
2) James Altucher, author of The 4-Hour Workweek
In his talk on The 4 Hour Workweek, James shared 5 tips for improving time management.
How to fail fast: When you need to make a decision, put off the decision for three hours.
3) Chris Rock, host of The Chris Rock Show
Chris was great at helping people become better managers and life changers. I found his life coaching tips in his interview on his podcast with Chris on How to Fail Fast.
4) Robert Wright, author of The 2-Hour Workweek, The Power of Habit, and 10,000 Hours
Robert is the world’s most famous author of productivity and life coaching. He is a very nice person and a brilliant one at that. I am lucky, I actually had a great mentor with him as he helped me to become a better manager and also to live a better life.
5) Dr. Robert Cialdini, author and professor of psychology at Stanford
I learned a lot from Robert Cialdini. His book The Game of Negotiations, The Value of Habit, and The 4-Hour Workweek are great books that you could read on your own.
6) Mike Salsitz, author of The Power of Habit
The Power of Habit was fantastic book with lots of tips. I recommend it to everyone.
7) Seth Godin, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Seth Godin is another great person and I had the pleasure to be friends with him one semester (after I had started my own business) and one year after that. I learned a ton from him with all his tips, tricks, and advice.
8) George Stigler, author of the most popular book ever written (and the worst book ever written): A People’s Guide to Success
I had the honor of interviewing George Stigler on “The Steve Harvey Show” and he was a very nice person who made me the greatest human